*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Sunday

Micro-Blogging

   My flat screen monitor died this past week. : ( After trying some of the ancient monitors around here with no luck, I was finally able to borrow one from  Renni's boyfriend. Thing is, I am older and more blind and the monitor is older, tiny, and seems really blurry and shaky, when compared to my beloved flat screen. Therefore, I haven't posted much for the past few days. Anyway, upon hearing that mine was broken, my boss immediately ordered me a new one. It should be arriving tomorrow. Yayyyyyyyy!

   By the way... For those friends of mine who come here and think they are on the wrong blog because the names aren't right, never fear. You have not stepped into the Twilight Zone. I don't use our real names for several different reasons.

  Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!