*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

( For Adult Eyes Only! ) Lust Cosmetics Product Review



Recently, I had the opportunity to try a couple of products from the Lust Cosmetics line of sexual wellness and intimate health products.Along with my husband, I tried both the Lust For Double O Multiple Pleasure Potion and the Liquid Lust Arousal Mist.



Without going into great detail, I will tell you that both myself and my husband were pleasantly surprised by these products. These arrived in very discreet packaging. The products themselves had no scary, erotic, pictures on them. The artwork was very tastefully done (sorry, graphic designer wanna-be, showing a little LOL). Though I probably had a few doubts as to their ability to perform as they claimed, I can honestly say that the two products that we tried did indeed increase our sensation and made sex more enjoyable. They had a very pleasant scent that was not too loud. In other words, after all was said and done, the place didn't smell like we'd set fire to a fruit salad. The products can be used alone, but even if I had tried that, I wouldn't talk about it here. I can tell you that Hubs and I had a great time trying them out and will most likely be ordering more products from Lust Cosmetics. Their product aren't over-priced and are sure to add a spark to your love life and bring you and your partner out of a sexual rut. Visit the site, order a product, and give it a try. You won't regret it.

From the site: Lust Cosmetics is on a mission to provide the highest quality SEXUAL WELLNESS and intimate health products this industry has ever experienced. Lust Cosmetics is determined to bring elegance and whimsy to bedrooms in both North America and Europe.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I loved your post. Lust Costmetics is Partnering up with HappyHer.com for the 101 Day Sex Challenge that starts this Sweetest Day, October 17th. Your review of their products is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!