*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

 I DID NOT  spend over an hour this morning trying to figure out why my  camera was not working. Nor did I spend another hour locating the PDF manual on my overstuffed computer, only to discover that that strange, flashing, (!) means that the memory card was full. And I DID NOT say a bad word when I realized how many great snow pictures I had missed , due to my own stupidity...

 I DID NOT get up at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday and make homemade tortillas. Nor did I proceed to make two huge pans of enchiladas with those tortillas and I DID NOT eat two of them for breakfast...

 I DID NOT get online to find a recipe yesterday and end up looking at sewing tutorials for 2 hours...

  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hate when I rno out of memory on my camera- which happens often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about these home made, hand made tortillas...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!