*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Mighty Monday

I  know that everyone has been waiting eagerly for this update... LOL


Last Week's To Do Might Do List...

1. Sew diapers for my sister's dog, Dottie.
Not Yet

2. Clean out the gutters.

Yayyyyy Fiance got on top of the house and cleaned the gutters PLUS nailed down a loose shingle!

3. Wash the kitchen walls.

Not yet. However the slaves girls will be out of school in two days and can help with this...

4. Finish two other blogs that I have been working on.

Almost finished one.

5. Color my hair.

Did It! Now it is a very interesting cherry red/ Bozo the Clown color

Tallen: "Uh, Mama, You need your old hair color back..." and "The next time I tell you not to color your hair, DO NOT color your hair!"

Ross: "Oh No, MomMom! What have you done?!"

Hubs: " Did you mean for it to be that red?

I really like it and so do the older girls. Plus, I get to greet company with , "Welcome to Ronald McDonald House!" and I always have the option of putting my hair in braids, pulling up to the drive-thru window at Wendy's, popping my head inside, and sending the employees into a frenzy. "She's here! She's here! LOOK BUSY!"

6. Sort through all of our wardrobes and get rid of those things we no longer wear.

I just feel like this is never going to happen, I start sorting and then keep discovering clothes that I loved and could never find. "Ah, there's that shirt!"

7. Take Tallen's old laptop in for repairs.

Not yet, but this will happen soon, I promise.

8. Clean my carpets.

Yet another task that I shall complete when the slaves are out of school for the summer.

9. Locate a lost packet of Peter Pepper seeds.

Damn those seeds! They're hiding and cramping my Funny...

10. Get along with Hubs for a whole week.

Well, I did manage to get along with him for one whole day. That's a start! : )

This Week's To Do Might Do List...

1. Sew diapers for my sister's dog, Dottie.
 
2.  Buy a battery for the bathroom scale. I have been putting this off because after all, ignorance is bliss....

3. Wash the kitchen walls.

4. Finish two other blogs that I have been working on.

5.  Give myself a manicure. I haven't worn nail polish in 8 years, No Joke! 

6. Sort through all of our wardrobes and get rid of those things we no longer wear. 

7. Take Tallen's old laptop in for repairs.

8. Clean my carpets. 

9. Locate a lost packet of Peter Pepper seeds. 

10. Get along with Hubs for a whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!