*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

It's Been a Great Evening!


My first good news is that Cina has been invited to attend a special school of Science and Mathematics, for academically talented Juniors and Seniors. It is a boarding school, so that is a bummer, but still such a great opportunity! Plus, it will not cost us a dime, other than the cost for her to take the SAT. She would need to live there for her Junior and Senior year, only returning home on holidays. Graduates of this school have a 90 percent acceptance rate to most of the major colleges. She is just thrilled, as this will open so many doors for her.



Secondly, and not nearly as important, my Egyptian Walking Onion sets arrived today. 100 of them! I am going to keep a few in a pot inside and get the rest into the ground ASAP. I'll keep y'all posted on their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!