*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Tuesday

Tip Me Tuesday



Welcome to Tip Me Tuesday! The Blogisphere is full of wonderful people, willing to share great advice. We just have to ask for it. That is why I have started Tip Me Tuesday. An easy way to ask for tips and suggestions about any problem you might be having. Nothing is off limits and everyone is welcome to participate. Or just share a great tip of your own. Just make your own Tip Me Tuesday post and return to leave the link below...



Quite often, I get JOHNSON'S® BUDDIES™ Easy-grip Sudzing Bars free with coupons and have grown quite a stockpile. I leave one of these in the soap dishes on the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Then, should little ones (or much older ones) not place the soap back in it's dish, there is no gunky mess left on my sinks or counters.

Whenever I need to chop a soft food, like eggs or avocados, I use my metal pastry blender. It's just sharp enough to get the job done, without pulverizing these delicate foods.

I used to have trouble getting Ross (age 2) to hold her head back, while I washed and rinsed her hair in the tub until I placed a few stickers on the ceiling above the tub. Now, I just tell her to look at the stickers and ask her questions about them (how many, colors, characters, anything!) and this keeps her distracted, with her head tilted back, just long enough for me to get the job done. When they're no longer needed, I'll remove them with some UnDo glue displacer.



2 comments:

  1. I have something for you from Sunday over on my blog...not sure if you have been by, but wanted to let you know just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea chopping up the soft foods with your pastry cutter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!