*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Didn't I Tell Y'all...


 That things, good and bad, balance themselves out? Well, after the last few days, filled with keyless Netbooks, collapsed sheds, and sawed off (nearly) fingers, things have finally taken a turn for the better.

I was thrilled to find in my inbox a notification from Happy Hour Mom that I had won the 12 days of HHM Holiday Cheer giveaway. With a prize package valued at $450.00! How's that for a day brightener?!

In just a little while, I am going to let Ross draw the numbers to choose the two winners of the YouCanMakeThis.com pattern bundle giveaway. So start sending her mental vibes to draw your number. If you haven't entered yet, you'd better hurry! Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!