*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Tuesday

Make Your Predictions Official

How many times have you foretold future events and had no way to prove it? This happens to me all the time. I'm sure that the phrases, "I was just telling my husband last week..." or "I had a feeling this would happen!" probably come to mind. Of course, most people respond with a look that says,"Yeah.Right."

Now you can record your prediction and share it with your friends via Facebook and Twitter. With predictsthat.com , you can finally have proof that you were the first of your friends or family to predict a future event.
I've even made a prediction of my own! Of course, I won't know if I am right for another 9.5 years. But it was all in fun and I can't wait to read the reactions to my prediction from my Facebook and Twitter friends. I love the bookmark feature that allows me to track the public predictions of other members and find out if there were correct. Pop on over and have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!