*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Wednesday

What I've Learned This Week ( and it's only Wednesday! )

1. Don't attempt to paint with Tallen in the room...
I had the bright idea of painting micro pictures on tiny shells. I planned to make cute little earrings. This was supposed to be a tiger. With Tallen's help, I ended up with the whimsical cat/puppy/?? face that you see here



2. From now on, if I really want to know if my butt looks big, I won't ask my hubby, I'll ask Ross...
Last night on television, there was a woman shown running and then pushing down another lady who was quite heavy set. As the heavier lady went crashing to the ground, Ross put on her "concerned" face and asked, " Oh No! What happens to Mama?" lol

3. I'm becoming numb to small disasters...
I didn't even gasp, not even a little bit, when I looked down the steps the other day and saw our Cocker Spaniel was dog paddling around the basement with glee.

4. I absolutely have to take time for myself...
I announced to my husband and the older girls that, from now on, I am getting at least 7 "me" hours a week. I don't care if they're all in one day or spread out over the week. Until now, everyone but me has had time to enjoy their hobbies, reading, TV, and phone calls, without interruptions. I think I deserve the same.

5. I used to be a priest in a past life...
I feel sure of this because. whenever I step into any room and close the door ( usually the bathroom! ), the other members of the household have the uncontrollable need to start speaking to me through the door. Bless their hearts! They must really believe that I keep their car keys, Kool-Aid, and school permission slips in the toilet! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!