*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Little Peach Cookies


 They don't taste like peaches, they only look like them. These took quite a while. Mainly because I had no Nutella and made chocolate cream puff filling instead. Then there was the problem of holding Ross on my lap while I scooped out the bottom of each cookie. It was so sweet the way she kept creeping her little hand inside the bowl and stealing cookie crumbs. I pretended not to see her...

  I got the recipe for these and the idea for the piggy rolls HERE Be warned, this blog is really addictive. Since I found it a few days ago, I have returned almost every day to look at the beautiful food images and plan which recipe to attempt next. I've probably gained 5 pounds this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!