*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Go Figure Friday or Things That Made Me Go "Hmmm..." This Week

If you would like to join me in Go Figure Friday,
Just leave a link to your GFF post below.


 ~ The Electric Company Must Really Count On Our Money...

  A few days ago, a man from the power company came tearing down our driveway in his little white truck. I went out on the porch to keep the dog from eating him and climbed out of the driver's side. He asked, " Have y'all been out of town?" I was like, "Nope" Then he asked, " Have y'all been working on the meter?" Again, I was like, "Nope." {thinking}Look mister, if I were stupid enough to "work" on the meter, would I admit that to you? " Why, is something wrong?" He said, " Well, yeah, y'all's reading is way off." I asked, " Off as in a lot less than usual?" He nodded. I explained to him that we had just replaced a water heater a while back and that the old one had been leaking for weeks on end. He seemed almost disappointed to discover that the reduced usage was for real.

  When he left, I ran right inside and logged onto our account. Our bill had dropped by over $100.00 dollars! Too bad that hadn't made a trip out here to let us know when the bill went up suddenly. We might have caught that leak a lot sooner...

~ Ross is Turning Into a Heckler...

  Her answer to almost everything any of us says lately is, " That's not punny!" or "Stop being mean!"

~ We're Vampire Proof...

Last night, after enjoying 40 Cloves of Garlic Chicken along with a baked potato and garlic bread, Renni and I were discussing our love of roasted garlic. I let it be known that I actually like the smell of cooked garlic. Renni agreed. I decided that if we make everyone in the house eat garlic with us, they can't complain about our garlic breath.

~ Cina Has Holes In the Soles of Her Feet...

That girl can eat absolutely anything she wants and never gain an ounce! She is always hungry and therefore, always eating. She must have the metabolism of a squirrel. I remember being like that when I was her age...{sigh}

~ Computers Are Afraid Of Me...

My sister called in a panic yesterday. Her comp would not boot up. We tried for 30 minutes over the phone, with her following my instruction to a T, and we never could get it to boot. She had no boot disk, So I went online and found the files I needed to download and burned a disk. Then I had Selly stop by and get the comp on her way home from work and bring it to me. When it arrived, I plugged it up and hooked it to all my computer doodads, hit the power, and it booted up like magic! I guess I just held my tongue right or something lol

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!