*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Not Me!! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

 I am not so addicted to blogging that I am typing with a sprained wrist.

 I did not stop wearing my sling, because I couldn't do all the things the doctor ordered me not to do, while wearing it.

 I am absolutely not already planning the great cakes I can make for all the birthdays coming up this Spring. Nor am I considering making an Easter cake, just because it is a good excuse to make one.

 I have not pushed myself so hard over the past week that I have now lost my voice and I am not so sleep deprived that I feel like a walking zombie.

 I did not eat 2 helpings of lasagna and big piece of chocolate cake last night.

 I did not wake up starving this morning, doze back off and dream I ate a huge bowl of Rice Krispies, then wake up no longer hungry.

 I am not secretly pleased that Ross has become super-attached to me lately and doesn't want anyone to hold her but me.

 I did not laugh when reading the news report that a local chicken house had burned down, upon reading that the owner was insured and would be able to recoup their losses. ( the play on words was not intentional, which made it even funnier to me)

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so not typing with what feels like carpal tunnel syndrome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!