*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Mighty Monday



Welcome to Mighty Monday! I'll admit that I have never managed well with "To Do" lists. Actually, adding something to a list is almost a guarantee that I won't get around to it. If, by some miracle, I manage not to lose the list, there is still that tiny spark of rebellion in me, that makes me hate all things regimented. So, each Monday, I will post a list of things that I might get accomplished in the coming week. The following Monday, I will post a list of what I actually finished.


Last Week's

To Do Might Do List...

Thank goodness it was just a Might Do List LOL

1. Sew diapers for my sister's dog, Dottie.
Not yet, my poor sister is still having to cut tail holes in disposable baby diapers.

2. Clean out the gutters.
HA!

3. Re-decorate my blog. YAYYYYYY! Did it!

4. Finish two other blogs that I have been working on.

Nope!

5. Color my hair.

Nope! But, maybe today...

6. Sort through all of our wardrobes and get rid of those things we no longer wear.

Not Yet...

7. Take Tallen's old laptop in for repairs.

No, but I did work real hard, begging Renni to do that for me...

8. Clean my carpets.

Nope!

9. Locate a lost packet of Peter Pepper seeds.

I still can't find those dang seeds anywhere. I am so bummed. It was going to be so funny to grow little peppers that look like wee wees...

10. Get along with Hubs for a whole week.

If I could tape his face shut for a week, this might actually have a chance in hell of happening...

So, here I go again...

This Week's To Do Might Do List...

1. Sew diapers for my sister's dog, Dottie.

2. Clean out the gutters.

3. Wash the kitchen walls.

4. Finish two other blogs that I have been working on.

5. Color my hair.

6. Sort through all of our wardrobes and get rid of those things we no longer wear.

7. Take Tallen's old laptop in for repairs.

8. Clean my carpets.

9. Locate a lost packet of Peter Pepper seeds.

10. Get along with Hubs for a whole week.



4 comments:

  1. I will be doing #5 thanks to you. I just got it today and I am so grateful. And the card was super cute!
    And your blog looks wonderful. Where did you get the template? I have been wanting to redo mine but I'm a little leery. I was looking for some free(of course) templates and I couldn't find any that would work real well with blogspot. And last but not least and you are total within your right to tell me to get bent but $ wise are you doing ok with the blog. I think that I've made $25 in 10 months. Am I doing something wrong? Any thoughts would be welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Glad it showed up. I actually colored mine today. It is BoBo the Clown Red ( not the actual color name, LOL) I really like it. The girls say it makes me look punk... hehe
    I made my blog layout myself, because I couldn't find anything for free like I wanted and really couldn't afford to have someone make me one. So I just bit the bullet and did, re-did, un-did, re-did etc... until I had created something I could live with. I am still tweaking stuff.

    I haven't made any money on my blog so far. But really, other than the Amazon thing, I haven't really tried. I am going to work more on the money making part, here in the next few weeks. I don't know much about much, but if you think I can help you with something, just holler.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just holler. Ok that is the cutest statement ever! I've not had much luck with $ part. If i come up with anything I'll let you know. I've been using Widget buck so if you want to try them you could use my link. And I've been using adsense. How is the Amazon thing working out?
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya, I signed up for Widget Bucks, through the banner on your site, they are reviewing my application right now...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!