*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Thursday

Top Ten Thursday - Top Ten Things That Make Me Weak In The Knees




Welcome to Top Ten Thursday! I created this meme to add a little bit of variety to Frump Day ( no longer Hump Day, not yet Friday...) If you would like to participate, just create your own Top Ten post about anything your heart desires and add the link below. Everyone is welcome to join in. This should get really interesting...

Top Ten Things That Make Me Weak In The Knees 
(In no particular order.)


1.Polo Cologne (for Men). I find it intoxicating. It makes my toes tingle. I'd probably even find a man that resembled Shrek irresistible, if he were wearing Polo.

2.A Foreign Accent. Just any ol' accent won't do. I never got shaky knees, while watching Fat Bastard on Austin Powers.If the accent is right, a man can say anything and make me swoon. I went to the lake once, with my Fiance from the Netherlands. He gazed across the picnic table, deep into my eyes and said. "You look so sexy. eating chicken." SWOON! Had that been said in say Jeff Foxworthy's accent, I probably would have lost my lunch.


3.His Breath On The Nape Of My Neck. It makes my liver quiver and my heart go "pitter-pat"! A fan or windy day, does not generate the same results.


4.Bring Me Coffee. Bring me a cup of coffee in the morning, without my needing to ask, and I will be putty in your hands. Heck, bring me coffee any time and I will be like putty in your hands! This only works for a man that I love. Waiters and females are out of luck!


5. Shave Your Head. Even a man ,that  might have found only mildly attractive before, looks super-sexy to me, when he decides to go bald. This is only true, after the skin color on his head starts to match the color of his face.Warning!: Please be certain that I am already attracted to you somewhat, before taking such a drastic measure! The only thing sadder than my not loving you is if you shaved your head, thinking I did...


6. When He Has Nice Defined Jawline. That's is the perfect place to plant a little kiss


7. A Visible Adam's Apple. It needs to be just perfect. If a man is too lanky, it sticks out too far. If he's too heavy, it's MIA. But some men, have a perfect one.


8. A piercing or two. Preferably in the ears or nipples. I can't speak for my reaction to other pierced body parts on a man, as I have never had the personal experience of seeing them.


9. Call To Say That You Love Me, When I'm Not Expecting It. It's nice to know that someone is thinking of you, when you're apart.


10. An Amazing Smile. I love when a man has a smile that makes me smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!