*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

GlassesUSA ~ Review


Recently, I was offered an opportunity to try a pair of eyeglasses of my choosing, from GlassesUSA. This couldn't have happened at a better time, as my son had destroyed my contacts literally hours before I received this invitation. So I jumped at this great opportunity!

I began wearing prescription glasses at age 9 so, after nearly thirty years, I pretty much have the process of purchasing eyeglasses down pat. After my exam, I am placed in a room with more mirrors than a 70's disco and am then bombarded with hundreds of pairs of glasses. The assistant proceeds to tell me that every single pair I try on brings out the green in my eyes or slims my face, blah, blah, BLAH! After what seems to be an eternity later and almost always with a pounding headache, I stumble out into the blinding sun and drive home to wait for their call, telling me that my glasses have arrived. My heart aflutter with anticipation, I hurry back to their office and pick up my "prize". Somehow, the glasses never seem to look as good as I had remembered. Heck, sometimes they're not even the same color. So, lets just say that I was a little less than convinced that I could order glasses online and ever be satisfied with them. Simply put, I WAS WRONG.

   The whole process of ordering from GlassesUSA was so easy. I just called my eye doctor and asked them to fax me a copy of my glasses prescription. Even though my contact prescription had expired, I was relieved to learn that eyeglass prescriptions are valid for two years. I provided GlassesUSA with this information, along with my choice of  frame. Within days, my new glasses arrived. I opened the box and the first thing I saw was an awesome, hard-shell, glasses case. I am sure that I probably held my breath as I opened it. I had to smile when I saw how absolutely beautiful my new glasses were. Then I started to pray, "Please, God, Please, let me be able to see through these." (Being pretty much blind and having gone days without proper glasses, I was honestly that desperate.) I closed my eyes and slipped them onto my face. I opened my eyes quickly and was rewarded with the vision of my kids' sharp, non-fuzzy, crystal clear, faces, waiting for my verdict. "I can see!", I announced. Ross was giggling and clapping. Honestly, I felt like doing the same.

  The style of frame I chose is called Politix.and I get so many compliments on these glasses, even from complete strangers, most asking where I purchased them. All are amazed that I was able to get such nice glasses online.Several of them have borrowed a pen and written the web address right on their hands! I have never received such positive reactions to my eye wear before. Now, some information about GlassesUSA...

From the GlassesUSA site:


100% Satisfaction Guarantee

We offer our customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee because we have confidence that you will love our products! If for any reason, our eyeglasses did not meet your standards, you may return them for an eyeglasses exchange or a refund.



Save Money!

GlassesUSA.com is one of the leading online optical websites – with minimal operational costs so we can offer our customers a vast variety of complete eyeglasses started from $35 and savings up to 70%! How can we do this? It’s simple. We hardly have any overhead! There are no middle men. We own our optic laboratories and our frames are always in stock – guaranteeing our customers the most high-quality yet affordable prescription eyewear. We pay less. You pay less. It’s a win-win situation!

Top quality eyeglasses!

We never compromise on quality at GlassesUSA.com! With our own top-of-the-line laboratories and opticians, we supply our customers with lenses that exceed FDA requirements. Every pair of lenses is tested in our “5-stripe” process prior to shipment. If they do not meet OUR standards – they are not shipped. We use the best products and technologies to manufacture and process our lenses.

Here is my favorite part!

 All of our returned eyeglasses are not restocked as they are with most optical stores. Ours are “recycled”! What does that mean? Well, we believe that everyone should have access to vision care. So, we donate all of our returned eyeglasses to various organizations around the US who then sanitize and redistribute the eyeglasses with the correct prescription to people all over the world who can’t afford vision care! Seeing properly shouldn’t be a luxury – it should be a necessity.

  As someone who knows firsthand what it's like to be unable to see, knowing that GlassesUSA makes such an effort to bring the gift of sight to those less fortunate makes me feel even better about promoting their company. After my very positive experience with this company, I strongly suggest that you give them a try. I think you'll be happy that you did.

  Thanks for reading my review!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!