*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Think I'll Go For A Walk Outside Now...


Well, I did make it out into the almost 90 degree temps for a little while today. I always curse the cold. It's really depressing , when we finally have a beautiful day like this and I hurry outside, only to realize with a quickness that I'd better get back inside before I have a heat stroke. LOL Oh well, too much, too soon, I suppose.

Despite Hubs rolling his eyes at my little bitty "greenhouses", my seeds sprouted super-fast and are growing to beat sixty. I dare say that he even seemed a bit impressed when I showed him what I have accomplished. My biggest worry now is the grow light I have upstairs, shining through the darkness up on this big ol' hill. :P It's a sight to live in an area that so many folks grow weed, us regular folk have to be paranoid about growing some tomatoes...

Hubs is trying to get me to take the little ones to the Easter egg hunt, over at his family church tomorrow. I say he can crap in one hand and want in the other and see which one gets full first!( He doesn't attend, nor do half of them, except for holidays. His family just payed for the land and the church and the construction, blah, blah, blah. Let him explain to Jesus how that's supposed to get them all into heaven. I hope those pews have seat belts. It's a long, bumpy ride to hell I'll bet...) . He has a board meeting tomorrow and will be out of town. I have a lot of colored, plastic eggs here, that we can hide for the kids. Why would I want to suffer, out in the hot sun, dealing with his family ALONE? I think we'll just stay here, under the shady pines, and have an egg hunt. I want to help[ the kids bake cookies tomorrow. I hope to goodness that I feel like it.

The last couple of weeks, I have been reading through all my old Workbasket magazines, looking for craft patterns that can be modernized for today's market. My collection numbers well over 300 LOL and dates clear back to the 1940's! It took me over 5 years to collect them all. The thought has crossed my mind to make notes of the good patterns and then sell the whole lot of them. But, as for now, I can't bring myself to do it. I love how the previous owners wrote little notes to themselves in the margins, glued on paper tabs to mark the pages with great patterns, even scribbled down grocery lists and poems. It almost makes me sad that their families sold their preserved thoughts to me without a second thought.Yep, I'm that "deep". LOL


HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!