*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Don't Beat Around the Bush, Tallen. Tell Us Exactly How It Is...

I realized that, although I had shared this story on Twitter, I had neglected to post it to my blog. So here goes...

Hubs has this terribly ugly blanket that he adores. I'm thinking that Wilma Flintstone gave it to his mother as a wedding gift and she passed it down to Hubs. He keeps it on the sofa, where he spends most of his "at home" time. Whenever he leaves, the kids, the Yorkie, and even the cat at times, head straight for that sofa. It's like the best seat in the house and they are thrilled when Hubs is finally away and they can have a chance to sit/lay/tumble,play there. Of course, Hubs always returns and immediately notices that someone has ruffled his blanket and gets really annoyed. Amazingly, none of the kids can ever seem to recall which one of them mussed it up.

Well, last week, Hubs came in and went to the sofa, looked at the blanket and shook his head. He picked it up and started to shake some mystery matter off of it onto the floor. He griped, "I'd love to know just what in the hell is all over my blanket!" Although he had basically mumbled this comment to himself, Tallen, with his bionic hearing, heard him from his seat in the kitchen. Without missing a beat, he replied, "Crackers, toenails, and dog balls!"

6 comments:

  1. Dawna, give Tallen a good ole hug - he deserves it on that one! I'm still laughing and sharing!

    Have a good one and hope you are feeling better. Had a bout with illness in FEB/March myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah that is TOOO hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there is no possibility that the ugly blanket could accidentally destroyed in the wash? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While you were busy writing that super funny post, I have been busy social networking!

    Which brings me to the reason for this post:

    I am really very sorry that this is a form letter :(

    However we spent days following everyone on the Simply Follow list from the Mom Bloggers Club, and out of 690 people, maybe only 10 followed us :(

    I don’t know if you joined our blog or not, but if you have a moment, could you PLEASE go over to http://www.kiboomu.blogspot.com and give us a quick follow?

    Again, sorry for this form letter, but I am going to to back to ALL 690+ people that we followed and leaving this note. Hopefully we will get a super great turnout now!

    BTW I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    XOXOXO
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!