*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Sunday

Sunday Sampler



A little bit of this, that, and the other...




If you happen to run out of dishwasher detergent...

  This happened to me last week. As I always keep on hand the ingredients for homemade laundry detergent, I decided to put a couple of tablespoons of washing soda and about a dime to nickle sized squeeze of Dawn, right in the bottom of the machine. My dishes came out just as well as when I use the "real" stuff. The fact that I also use white vinegar in the rinse agent doodad might have helped out as well, I'm not sure.

  As a side note... I saw a news report last week that explains why glasses seem to be coming out of the dishwashers cloudy these days. Phosphates. The makers of the dishwasher detergents have stopped using phosphates. I don't know if this was a law change or just due to public pressure. Anyway, if you have this problem, the companies suggest that you add a bit of white vinegar to the cycle.


Little NetFlix Hacker


  Tallen, the resident computer genius, has mastered logging onto our NetFlix account and adding things he would like to watch to the instant queue. It is just so cute and brainy of him, I hadn't made much of a fuss. However, last night I heard the dialogue of an adult aimed cartoon. coming from his room. I called out to him, " Tallen, what are you watching?"
"Futurama."
"You know you are not allowed to watch that show. It's inappropriate for children."
"Listen. Mama. I live in America. That means I have the right to watch inappropriate cartoons, to stay awake all night, and to drink more than one Mt. Dew."

 Looks like he switched from surfing medical websites, to perusing justice files or something...


Uno Update...

My sweet puppy turned 5 weeks, on Saturday. She is still so tiny! It's like watching a newborn puppy running around, barking, and chasing after things. Surreal, even. I will post another pic soon. She is just so dark in the face that it is hard to get a pic that doesn't look like a tiny black blob.

Have a Great Sunday!

Feel free to link up and add your own Sunday Sampler.





2 comments:

  1. Good Morning! I linked up my article for the Sunday Sampler! I really enjoyed your post!! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about how everything looks so dirty coming out of the dishwasher.
    And Tallen is a smarty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!