*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Sunday

A Song For Father's Day

A few years ago, I wrote a song in memory of my dad, who died when I was 7years old. I figured Father's Day would be an appropriate day to share it online.

I used a handheld voice recorder, had to sing in the car to get away from the kids and pets, I have no music, and I have thyroid tumors, so forgive if I sound like hell. The song means a lot to me and was written from my heart. I hope it touches someone, especially anyone who has a daddy in Heaven.

Here is the link to the MySpace Music Page. I had to put it there, as I could find no other host that would actually let folks play a file and not just save it.
http://www.myspace.com/570178916

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!