*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

When is the last time you bought something for yourself?

When is the last time you bought something for yourself? I get so caught up in buying everything for my husband, the kids and everyone else that I always neglect myself. So, I finally decided to do a little “me” shopping. And no, I am not going out the mall. If I go, I will just get hassled by parking, traffic, lines, etc. I will just shop online. Now, I know what you are thinking, how will I get the right size. Well, I have a few stores that I like and by now, I know what fits and what to look for. Plus, if I grab online coupons from MyCoupons.com, I can save on the purchase. They have Ann Taylor Loft Coupons, which is my favorite store, so my purchase is simplified. I get the code from MyCoupons.com; go over to Ann Taylor Loft, shop, buy, done. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!