This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
A cell phone plan that offers the features we want can cost a small fortune. It can. It doesn't have to. Now there is Straight Talk. There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. I've been reeled in, hook, line and sinker
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data. Go ahead,call a friend
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
Straight Talk has everything you need
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Idm12bvAdeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Imagine the amount of money you could save switching to Straight Talk. Don't just take my word for it.
For some real Straight Talk customer testimonials please check out the videos below: