*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Mexican Breast Plant

A few nights ago, Selly and I were making dinner and discussing our "big plan" for her to become a plastic surgeon and give me a free boob job.

Ross overheard and asked, "Mama, why don't you just get some of those plants that makes your boobies grow and eat that? It worked for those Mexican women."

Knowing that she has a brain like a sponge and must have really heard of this miracle plant, I asked for more information.

"Remember?! Daddy was watching the Spanish channel. Those Mexican dancers were dressed inappropriate and had really big boobies. You told him it was because of Im Plants." That had been weeks before, but she was right indeed. LOL
My Jamberry Nail Shields Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!