*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Thursday

Exhausted...

Tallen had a rather busy night, last night. He wasn't being rowdy, he just played around with different toys and eventually settled down to watch multiple recorded episodes of How It's Made and Ace of Cakes. He has been obsessed with How It's Made since he was a baby, adding Ace of Cakes to the mix last year. He goes through phases where, after weeks of going to bed around 8 p.m. and sleeping till around 4 or 5 a.m., he'll suddenly decide to pull an all nighter. Of course, he can't be left alone to roam the premises, so I win the duty of night watch(wo)man. So, I spend the night keeping him occupied with quiet activities, so everyone else can sleep in peace. On top of that, I haven't made it to town to pick up my thyroid medication refill, after 3 days without it, I already feel like a zombie. Hopfully, tonight will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!