*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Naps Are the Bomb!


   Thanks to the older girls, I was able to catch a nap last night. Cina had crashed when she came in from school and woke up when a friend called her at 9:00 p.m. She watched after Tallen while I slept 'till around midnight. I know that may sound horrible to some, but she has the internal clock of a lot of 14 year olds. She can't sleep at night. After getting out of bed at 5:00 a.m. each day, she boards the school bus at just after 6 o'clock  and sleeps  during the 1.5 hour ride to school. At around 4:15 each afternoon, she gets home, devours everything in sight, and then passes out for a HUGE nap. She may wake for dinner or not. If not, she gets up around 9:00 p.m., eats her dinner that I have saved for her, takes care of any homework she might have, tries on a zillion different outfits and chooses one for the next day, then goes back to sleep at around 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. . I am pretty tolerant of this because she is always up on time and is an honor student in all honors and gifted classes. Besides, I was exactly the same way at her age.
I preferred being awake when the house was quiet and it was easier to think and get things done.

    I am so proud of the young lady that she has become. She is very pretty and smart and could easily be in that clique of girls that act like royalty and make the other kids feel like crap, but she chooses a different path. She does her best to be good to everyone and has friends of every race, finanial status, and religion, that one could think of. She's always willing to part with her things to help someone in need. Plus, she's just a really cool person to hang out with. : ) I feel really blessed that she is my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!