*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Saturday

Just So Everyone Knows...

In addition to the new blog I am starting about Tallen, I have also started another blog about the "unpretty" parts of my life. Anyone that reads this blog regularly, probably has some notion that I didn't have the best childhood. I wouldn't want someone going there and maybe getting offended by what they read. Therefore, I have listed it as an adult blog so people will get a warning that the contents are not for everyone, before entering. It is listed in my favorite blogs list, on the right side of this page.

Despite never having gone to therapy, I think I have turned out pretty well. But, I just feel like I have reached a point in my life where I need to get a lot of things off my chest and out in the open. One reason is that I am just so tired of feeling ashamed and feeling as though I should keep everything quiet. I didn't do anything, what do I have to be ashamed of? It just isn't fair, when the people who did these things to me are out there, going on with their lives like nothing ever happened.

Also, at the very least, maybe someone else who has lived through a similar situation might find some solace in the fact that they are not alone in their suffering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!