*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Not Me!! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



First and foremost, I am NOT typing with pink hands this morning because I did not get frustrated with the GIANT plastic gloves that came with the egg coloring kit and add "marbling" to the kids eggs with my bare hands.

  Despite rumors to the contrary,  I do NOT have a curtainless room at the upstairs landing positively bursting with newspaper cups that I have planted tiny seeds in because I know Hubs never walks upstairs and I don't want to hear his advice on how to properly grow things.

  I did NOT feel so sorry for Tallen yesterday when he cried and insisted that it was his birthday, "not Daddy's!" that I finally agreed with him, re-lit the candles, let him blow them out, and had everyone clap for him when he did so.

  I would NEVER be such a bad mother that I became overloaded with all I had to do this Easter/Hubs birthday that I had to "skip" a few things and my little ones will NOT be helping me bake and decorate Easter cookies today.

  Since a very ungrateful adult child of mine brought it up last week, I NEVER, EVER,  when she was 6 years old and lost a tooth, realized that we had no cash when it was too late to go to the bank, crossed out our info on a personal check, scrawled in "Mrs. Tooth Fairy" in it's place, made it out for $5.00 and slipped it under her pillow. Nor did I make up some half-witted story about the tooth fairy getting mugged on the way to our house and having no choice but to leave a check, as I stared into her tiny, confused, little face the next morning.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!