*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Go Figure Friday or Things That Made Me Go "Hmmm..." This Week

5

Everyone is welcome to play along!
Just leave a link to your GFF post below.






Here are this week's head scratchers and such...


Some Things Never Fade

  I had very little sleep last night. So, when the kids were napping today, I took the chance to grab a nap. Hubs and a friend were outside, working on a tractor. I can start dreaming, literally as soon as my eyes close. I slept for less than 45 minutes today and had a full fledged nightmare.

  I dreamed that my mother owned a motel and there was a lady there who needed a babysitter for a day. I had taken Ross with me. When I arrived, she had already left and her toddler son was there alone. I was annoyed, to say the least. Anyway, I set about cleaning the room and doing some laundry etc... ( the motel room was like the size of a house on the inside LOL) Everything was going fine and then there was a knock at the door. When I opened it, it was the family member who had molested me when I was a very small child. I tried to close the door back, but he pushed his way in. He didn't touch me but kept walking around and acting really cocky. He could tell I was terrified of him.

  I was so scared for Ross. What if he tried to do something to her? I kept looking around for something to beat his brains out with. He kept saying dirty things to me and telling me he wanted me to do this and that to him. I kept moving away and he kept following me. Finally, my mother opened the door and walking in. I was so relieved that someone else was there! I told her what he had done to me as a child, what he was saying to me now, and that I was afraid for Ross. She laughed at me and said she saw nothing wrong with that and that he was a good boy. I was heartbroken. Not even my own mother would protect me. Finally, my great aunt arrived and I told her what was going on. She cursed out my mother and my molester and led me and both the babies to her car, then drove away with us.

  I must have been crying in my sleep. Because, when I awoke, tears were just pouring down my face, my pillow what wet, and I was snubbing. I wasn't frightened, I just had such a sense of sadness and my feelings were so hurt. I looked out the window and saw that Hubs and his friend were no longer here. As if by magic, Renni came pulling down the drive. I was so relieved to see a friendly face. I'm sure she wondered why I was crying and snubbing, but she didn't push the issue. It's unsettling that the dream bothered me so much.

Hubs, The Fashion Designer

  When Hubs saw me struggling to draft a doggy diaper pattern the other night, he whipped out his tape measure and set to work. We worked together and, about an hour later, we had exactly the pattern that I needed. Yay Hubs!

They Grow Up So Fast

I can't believe that Cina is already 15. She is such a big help to me. So far this week, I was able to tell her what to do and she followed the steps to make a batch of laundry detergent and No Bake peanut butter cookies, that came out perfectly. Plus, without any help at all, she made cole slaw, just the way that I make it. She was so proud of her work. I was so proud of her.

 Ross Is A Sneaky Bo Beaky ( A goofy name I call the little ones, when they do something clever.)

 Ross was in her play yard tonight, reading a book and dining on Vienna Sausages ( a.k.a vIeeenee weeinies lol) Well, Percy, the resident Yorkshire Terrier and Crumb Snatcher Extraordinaire, made his way to the side of the play yard, tilted his head, and wiggled his rear, hoping for a bite. Ross, who is a sucker for his charms, says, "Awww, yook at ( insert her very vulgar sounding pronunciation of "Percy" here)! He's so coot! Awww! C'mere !@#$$  !". I said to her very sternly, "Ross do not give Percy your food!" She smiled and said, "Otay MomMom." She got a serious look on her face, wrinkled her brow, and said, "Go way, !@#$% !". He sauntered away, crushed.

  Well, I got distracted by some of the usual commotion going on around here and when I looked back over to the play yard, after a few minutes, I saw Ross was on the far side of the yard, sitting with her back to the rest of us. I leaned a bit and was able to see the tiny nublet that is Percy's tail, wiggling feverishly. She was feeding him her sausages! I asked, "Ross! What are you doing?". I had to laugh, when she replied, "Nuffin!".  They start so young... (sigh!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!