*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Slacker


For various reasons, I did not even make it to bed until around 9:30 a.m. Heck, I didn't even really make it to bed. I made it to love seat lol At any rate, I collapsed, zonked out, for hours. The girls (including Renni) watched the younger ones and let me sleep. I was shocked to wake up and find that it was 4:30 in the afternoon!



We ate leftover lasagna for supper. I made a huge pan of homemade brownies. Then I took Sonya Ann's advice and decided to "throw some ice cream at it" lol. A warm brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top... Ummmmmmmm!

I didn't post my Mighty Monday list today. But that's okay, since it's a "might" kinda thing...

2 comments:

  1. Glad the girls let you rest!

    And throwing ice cream at brownies is a delicious thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla Ice Cream + Brownies.

    Is there anything better?!?!?

    Sounds like a pretty good day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!