*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Wednesday

Was My Face Red! Wednesday

Was My Face Red! Wednesday






Welcome to Was My Face Red! Wednesday! Most of us have, at one time or another, done something so humiliating, that we wished the floor would open up and consume us. Let's swallow our pride and share those moments with others! Our shame was not in vain, if it can put a smile on someone face! You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine...

  Everyone is welcome to participate. Just leave the link to your WMFR post below.



Me So Hormonal

When I was around 8 months pregnant with Cina ( now 15 ), my husband and I were invited to go out to dinner with my cousin and her husband. We went to a local steak house. It was nothing fancy. The decor actually had a NASCAR theme to it.

Anyway, we were enjoying our dinner and conversation when, as sometimes happens, there was a lull, and we were all eating in silence. Out of nowhere, I hear, in a thick Southern drawl, "I'm so horny!". Holy Cow! Who would say such a thing in public? The look of shock on the faces of my dinner companions let me know that they had heard it as well. Without seeming too obvious, I scan the restaurant crowd, wanting to see which diner had blurted that out. Most of them are looking right back at me! My husband and my cousins are staring at me as well. Really, you could have heard a tick fart at that point. Hoping I am wrong, I ask, "Did I say that?". "YES!", my family all whisper/yelled at me. I was really tempted to crawl beneath the table.

I have no idea where it came from or why I said what I did or how the words escaped my lips, without me realizing. The stranger thing is that I really was not in an amorous mood at all. Being tired, bloated, and looking like I was smuggling a Volkswagon beneath my shirt, I was for sure in no mood to get frisky! I just blame it on hormones. I didn't stop hearing about that one for a long while!


1 comment:

I love comments!