*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Monday

Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way...


A few random events that I feel compelled to post about...



The Party Is Over

Hubs returned home yesterday afternoon. Even though, by some miracle, he was able to spend the entire weekend with his friends and require none of our assistance, once he walked into the door, all bets were off. He returned to his normal helpless state. Unable to even retrieve his own beverage as he stumbled through the kitchen, on his way to the living room. He was being his usual cheerful self. He started hacking and coughing...

"I swear", he said," this is the first time I have coughed, since I left here on Friday."

"That's strange.", I replied.

"I have to be allergic to something in this house!", he insisted.

"Maybe it's vagina.", I suggested.

He did not find the humor in that statement...


What Came First? If It Were Tallen, There Would Be No Chickens...

After the attack of the hell hounds, I am down to only two hens and one rooster. I also have a smaller rooster, but he is off visiting with my neighbors small chickens. I was so thrilled last week to discover that my hens have started laying eggs. Every day, I have found two beutiful brown eggs waiting for me in their nesting box. I had eight of them in the refrigerator. This morning, while the girls were getting ready for school, Tallen caught us distracted and threw all of them but one out into the garage. He wouldn't tell me why. There is a whole carton of white eggs that he left untouched. I'm assuming that he disliked these because they are brown...

1 comment:

  1. It's always an adventure at your house!
    I'm sorry that I haven't been around much. I just don't feel much like writing anymore. Maybe I'm burned out or it could be 2 teenagers and hubs. Maybe I just need a drink!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!