*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Tuesday

Review - POM Wonderful 100% Pure Pomegranate Juice



I was recently asked to try POM Wonderful 100% Pure Pomegranate Juice. I jumped at the chance! I'll begin by sharing some information about this wonderful product...

 


From the Pom Wonderful website:
 \ is a little bit sweet, a little bit tart and a whole lotta healthy. Bursting with superior levels of naturally occurring antioxidants and backed by $32 million in medical research, it’s also 100% authentic, 100% delicious and 100% pure, meaning there’s no added sugar, colorants or cheap filler juices. So raise a glass to life. And the pursuit of healthiness.
All of POM Wonderful Juices:
  • contain no added sugars, preservatives or colors
  • are a good source of potassium
  • are gluten-free
  • are flash pasteurized to retain both flavor and nutrients
  • are certified kosher
You can find POM Wonderful Juices in the refrigerated section of the produce department of your local supermarket.
Our POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice is available in convenient 8oz (limited distribution), 16oz, 24oz, 48oz, and 60oz bottles.






Our Health Story

For centuries, the pomegranate has been valued as a symbol of health and has been the centerpiece of many traditional folk medicine practices. Learn more about the History & Culture of the pomegranate.
In 1998, POM initiated modern medical research to understand the health benefits of the Wonderful variety of pomegranates. To date, we’ve invested $32 million. This research has involved a number of top scientists from leading universities around the world, including a Nobel Laureate.
So far, 47 total studies, including 14 clinical studies, have been published in peer-reviewed journals. Primary research areas have included prostate, cardiovascular, and erectile function as well as antioxidant composition and safety/bioavailability.
Preliminary results have been encouraging and many additional research studies are in progress. Learn more about POM's published studies.

 I encourage all of my readers to follow the link above and read POM's published studies. The results are absolutely astounding. After reading the information provided, I was very eager to try this juice! Now, I will share my personal experience...

 The first thing that caught my attention is the super-cute bottle! By the way, POM Wonderful manufactures their bottles right next to their filling plant, which means no wasteful transportation of air-filled bottles.

  After refrigerating for a few hours, I took my first sip of the juice. I can best describe  it by telling you that it has a full body taste, like that of concord  grape juice, not the taste, just the richness. Not watered down at all. It has a slight afterbite, sort of like cranberry juice. The more I drank of it, the more my taste buds became accustomed to the unique flavor. The whole family tried it. Everyone, except for the smallest two,  loved it! Ross and Tallen, did a little dance, while contorting their  faces.lol I attribute this to the immaturity of their palates. I did find that, when I mixed it with other fruit juices, they liked it just fine. If you are looking for a nutritious and flavorful juice, from a health conscious, environmentally conscious, company, you should give POM Wonderful 100% Pure Pomegranate Juice a try.


Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this review. I was, of course, supplied with a sample of the juice, for tasting purposes. The above is my honest opinion of the product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!