*MY HAREM!* Look At All These Beautiful Faces! Follow Me! And Try To Keep Up, For Pete's Sake!!

Friday

Window Boxes

Every year, I jump the gun. As soon as the new year begins, my thoughts turn to Spring, though Winter has really just set in. Seed catalogs begin to arrive and I pour over each of them for hours, planning to fill my yard with beautiful blooms, in only a few short weeks. I read once that the earth laughs in flowers and I believe this is true. Flowers are lifters of the spirit and I grow them everywhere that I can squeeze them in.A home spilling over with flowers says "Welcome!". I love to plant in window boxes as they give my home a wonderful facelift, after the dreary wintertime.

   In my search for a new windowbox, I happened upon WindowboxPlanters.com This site is easy to navigate and filled with page after page of beautiful flower boxes. The variety of boxes offered beats my local hardware store hands down! There is a choice of several different materials, in prices to fit almost any budget. They also have Low Price Protection, before and after purchase and a 30 Day No Hassle return policy. Plus, their beautiful pictures have given me loads of ideas as to how I want to arrange the plants in my boxes, this Spring.

  Set aside a few minutes and visit their site. You'll be glad that you did.

  





1 comment:

  1. I love widnow boxes but am horrible at tending them! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!